Directions for Kate's
Grocery Delivery Service
- You must be at least 18 years old to place an order.
- Complete customer satisfaction is my number one goal. Along with
your grocery order, I will give you the actual receipt from the store
so you are able to make returns or exchanges. If the mistake is mine,
I will make it right by returning or exchanging the product for you,
or arranging credit on that or a future order.
- Now accepting Cash/Check; Credit/Debit*(*accepted with 2.75% markup
on total bill)
- There is a $25.00 returned check fee.
- Alcohol, tobacco, and lottery
are available. However, a Michigan State I.D. must be presented
for proof of age upon delivery. I reserve the right to refuse delivery.
The receipt will be withheld for returning product.
- Mileage= 55¢/mile. Mileage is calculated from the store to
- Delivery fee includes up to 25 items. Additional
items ordered over the limit are 25¢/item.
- After placing order,
I will call you to confirm the delivery date/time. Please leave a contact
- Gift Cards now available!!
- If a specific size is not listed, the medium size will be selected.
- If the product is out of stock, I will first try to substitute with
a different size of the identical product. The next size smaller is
selected over the next size larger unless otherwise specified.
I cannot change size, I will substitute a different comparable brand
of the same product.
- If it is not possible to substitute a size or
name brand, the item will be deleted from the order, and you will be
informed at the time of delivery. I cannot be held responsible for
out of stock items.
- Please list all of your prescriptions with name of prescription,
pill ct/mg, name of patient, patients D.O.B., prescribing doctor. You
must call the pharmacy to give them my name for pickup.